And if required the physiotherapist will organise and provide you with an appropriate walking aid.
The physiotherapist aims to:
- Maximise physical function
- Promote independence
- Assist the patient to adapt to their condition
- Inform patients and carers
- Work closely with other members of the multi disciplinary team
- Achieve the best possible quality of life for patients, family and carers.
At our Wellbeing Centre we are very fortunate to be able to offer patients a fully equipped physiotherapy gym.